Fire Damage,Smoke Damage & Cleanup in the Farmington Hills MI Area
Call (248) 424-9088 24/7, 365 Days A Year
Let our Certified Insurance Restoration Professionals help you will your Fire and Smoke damage restoration needs.
We will test the soot to determine which type of smoke damage occurred and will base our cleaning procedures on what we find.
- Dry Smoke Residues - Result from fast burning fires at high temperatures. Residues are often dry, powdery, small, nonsmeary smoke particles.
- Wet Smoke Residues - Result from smoldering fires with low heat. Residues are sticky, smeary and with pungent odors. Smoke webs can be difficult to clean.
- Fuel Oil Soot - Furnace puff backs distribute fuel oil soot.
- Protein Residues - Virtually invisible residues that discolor paints and varnishes. Extreme pungent odor.
- Other Types of Residues - Tear gas, fingerprint powder, and fire extinguisher residues also need cleanup.
Rapid response of a certified fire damage cleanup team is very important to eliminate additional damage from water or toxic vapors resulting from the fire. Our certified technicians are always available for any and all fire damage restoration needs. Fire response clean up is important from the start, as soot from fires is acidic in nature and will start to affect all surfaces that come into contact throughout the dwelling.
Our highly trained team can easily assess the damage in your home and help you to form a clear-cut, easily manageable plan of attack for restoring your property, as well as taking on the burdensome and often complicated task of cleaning and restoring. Don’t leave something as important as your home (and your health) up to chance! Get in touch with our experts and learn how you can get your life back with as little hassle as possible.
servicing the entire Farmington Hills Mi area