Water Damage & Emergency Flood Cleanup in the Farmington Hills MI Area
Call (248) 424-9088 24/7, 365 Days A Year
- 24/7 live calls – always talk to a person, not an answering machine
- Immediate response, no matter when your water damage emergency happens
- We’re fast, fair and efficient and will have you restored back to pre-emergency condition quickly
- All of our work is done with integrity
- EPA certified
Nothing is more upsetting than seeing your home or office flooded. Let our experienced professionals’ help you with your Water Damage and Emergency flood cleanup needs. We are here for you 24/7.
Steps to take when water or flood damage happens:
- Determine the source of the leak or flood and eliminate the problem usually by turning off the main water supply.
- Leave the area immediately if the area is coming from a contaminated source such as sewage lines.
- Dry the affected area quickly to prevent mold growth.
- Remove as many water-damaged items as you can from the area.
- Disinfect and sanitize the affected area to prevent further exposure to possible waste material, household chemicals, and diseases contained in the water.
- Call us so we can begin the Water Restoration process.
We have Emergency Response Teams ready to respond quickly to any water damage problem and begin the clean up and removal process immediately. No job is too big or too small.
We have the experience, latest equipment, and top of the line technology to handle any water damage problem quickly.
We are a General Contracting Firm that specializes in Insurance Restoration. We first entered the industry in 1991 and in 2005 we established our own firm to better serve the industry. We have extensive hours of training in all protocols and phases of our industry including, but not limited to, 24/7 Emergency Services, Structure Restoration, Structure Dry Downs, Contents Restoration and Clothing Restoration.
The Xactimate estimating system is used to control costs and give an accurate scope of restoration to your property. Xactimate is accepted by all insurance carriers and is used as a tool to come to an agreed cost to repair with the carrier.
Restoring your property after a disaster can feel like an overwhelming task. Please allow us to handle everything for you so you can concentrate on living again.
Servicing the entire Farmington Hills MI area